5.14.2012

Part of Me

Attention, A backlog! Took me awhile to post this, just got the photo's from Nikko Z. Anyways, Here's what I wore during our enrollment day, all set for college taking BS Accountancy. Let the games begin.. Okay enough. Haha! Here it goes.
My attempt for a walking shot


|| Tank Top: Bench, Long Sleeves: Levis, Pants: Penshoppe, Shoes: Marc Ecko, Bag: Fossil, Shades: Ray Ban, Necklace: Black Sheep ||
Photo's by: Nikko Zamora

Feeling-Skater-Girl Outfit? So much for it, got dirty shoes over here. :( I opted to wear a comfortable outfit where I can go from one place to another without hassle and where I can move freely. Decided not to wear any accessory in my hand except for my hair tie. This look was much on the other side of me, different side of me. Random fact about me is I like sneakers more than flats/doll shoes. Got so inspired while drafting this blog post because of the blessing that I've been receiving, Thank you God and of course Thank you my lovely readers! I might just have my first giveaway ;)

PS. Small favor guys, Please fan me up in my Lookbook Account HERE. I made a new Lookbook account to make it more neat and organize. Thank you! And oh, Leave your lookbook links so I could fan you up =)

Keep Loving!

//E

20 comments:

  1. Cute look and beautiful background!
    Would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, you're taking BS Accountancy! That's a great course --- a bit tough, but I'm sure you can do it! Btw, I love the necklace! :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am. Sure it's a tough course! Hopefully =) Thank you Nyla! =)

      Delete
  3. I praise people taking up Accountancy, its going to be tough so goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pairing of a plaid top with those jeans, simple yet stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodluck with Accountancy! See you around fellow Atenista =) Fanned you on LB already. Mine's http://lookbook.nu/leslydalisay :) Hehehe.


    Lesly xx
    thriftluster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesly! Sure Fellow Atenista =) Fanned you already, Thank you! =)

      Delete
  6. love the necklace :)

    check out my blog too, tnx :)

    xoxo
    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like that casual outfit you look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful location! liking the necklace and you can't go wrong with a plaid shirt :)



    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...