5.13.2012

Inlove with the beach

Summer is coming to an end, Im gonna miss the beach and everything that summer has to offer. Beach Beach Beach! I scream for beach!
=
=
My current Facebook Profile Picture!


|| Top: Touch, Shorts: Gift from Nikko, Bracelets: Boracay & DIY, Necklace: Butingtings, Shades: Vans, Flip Flops: Havaianas ||

Here's what I wore after the beach trip. I really haven't decided on what to wear since I didn't have much time and I was running late(woke up late Haha), I grab the first top I saw in my closet and a pair of shorts, some accessories and off to go! Tip before going to a beach trip: Always prepare your things ahead of time. Its better to be prepared, I tell you. Gonna make a post for my whole beach trip, keep posted.

Thank you Rjay Halasan for taking my photo's.

Keep Loving!

//E

16 comments:

  1. Lovely tones of purple. Good choice for your current facebook picture- that photo is stunning!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same shades! =)) Very simple outfit but you carried it so bongga Erika! =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg is summer almost over where u live?
    can't wait to see u on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Vans had shades! I want one! Anyways, your necklace is so pretty, and so are you! :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do! You should get one, They have it in different designs =) Thank you Nyla =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great background to shoot photos! Love your easy-breezy outfit and amazing collection of bracelets! Great post!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute top! And thank you so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos, you're a really pretty girl with such a cute smile. <3

    Would be happy, if we'd follow each other! :)


    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.. may i know what nikon unit do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one in the picture is actually my friend's camera. So I really dont know =)

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...