5.12.2012

Beach Varsity

One a hot sunny day, I opted to wear something breezy and beach ready. Finally got to wear the pieces that i bought which I entitled it to "Beach-Packed". I experimented with colors too!




|| Top: HCO, Shorts: Old Navy, Bikini: Sun-Kissed, Neon Tote Bag: NAVA, Shades: Vans, Flip Flops: Havaianas, Bracelets: Boracay & DIY ||
Photo's by: Rjay Halasan

The heat was unbearable, wait let me repeat UNBEARABLE! Even the wind was hot and unbearable too :( For a day like this ready your sun blocks with supa high SPF to protect your skins. Got tan after the day but it was all worth it I had a great day in such a beautiful place, Which I'll be blogging in my next post. I love how my outfit made me feel so care free and just let me enjoy the day away. How'd you like it?

Keep Loving!

//E

7 comments:

  1. Love this laid-back beach look! ♥

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbearable is an understatement with the heat in the Philippines. It's always TORTURE!!! Haha :)
    Anyways, I love your color combination. It's something I'd really want to wear at the beach :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got the right!!! Haha. Thank you Nyla! =)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...