5.02.2012

Painted Memories

New Posts - Jux account

Live Young

This one is my personal favorite! When things get crazy, Grab a beer. Relax!

Been awhile since my last post in my Jux account, sorry for the hiatus. I'll keep up with my Jux as much as I can.
Follow my Jux account HERE.

Does anyone of you have a Jux account? Leave a comment with your links and I'll try to visit them one by one.

If you haven't notice, Hmm. I've been spoiling my readers with much posts this week but I like spoiling them. Haha!

Keep Loving!

//E

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My jux is: gabygab.jux.com you have a really beautiful blog.

    PS Where'd you get the font for "When things get crazy, grab a beer"? :) I can't figure out how to add a custom font xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gaby! the font is just actually from Jux! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...