4.02.2012

Instagramed

I'll miss this girl so much.
Current Display Photo in my twitter!


|| Bikini from Accessorize ||

Follow me on Instagram : Etaduran

Got Instagramed! Here's our photo's for today from my instagram, It's actually a despidida of my friend, Ethel who's leaving very soon for good. We decided to hit the beach since it's summer and as a result, Super Sunburn!! Haha! Im going to miss her and her cute squeaky voice. Hope to see her real soon.

How's your summer so far?

Keep Loving!
//E

2 comments:

  1. you all look adorable! love it
    hope to see you on my blog.
    faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...