4.02.2012

Instagramed

I'll miss this girl so much.
Current Display Photo in my twitter!


|| Bikini from Accessorize ||

Follow me on Instagram : Etaduran

Got Instagramed! Here's our photo's for today from my instagram, It's actually a despidida of my friend, Ethel who's leaving very soon for good. We decided to hit the beach since it's summer and as a result, Super Sunburn!! Haha! Im going to miss her and her cute squeaky voice. Hope to see her real soon.

How's your summer so far?

Keep Loving!
//E

2 comments:

  1. you all look adorable! love it
    hope to see you on my blog.
    faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure ill visit your blog! :)

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...