6.06.2012

No Regrets, Just Love

I dont know why but Katy Perry's old song is all over my head and been looping for minutes now- "Teenage Dream" and that's why my title is "No regrets, Just Love" And no, we're not a couple Haha!, Meet Nikko Zamora my very own David Guison, its really nice to have people who share same interests with you.

Photographed by: Paola Mendiola

More on the photo now, Here's a teaser photo from the shoot we had as what i have said HERE. This photo is actually candid, I cant remember why we were laughing here. Cant wait to see the rest of the photo's and share it to you guys. Details on my next post.


Keep Loving!

//E

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Emilie, watch out for the other photo's! =)

      Delete
  2. I love the photo! The place looks so beautiful too! Btw, were you able to go to Bloggers United? 'Cause Danika Navarro gave a ticket right? You know, like in her Shoes by Design post? Please show photos! :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nyla! Unfornately I haven't. I wish I did! :( Im from Davao pa kase, Hopefully I can go to BU4 :)

      Delete
  3. Nice photo!
    may be we could follow each other? Just let me know and I'll return the favor!

    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    cheers,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Erika!
    I just found your blog and it's so cool! I love your tribal outfit on that photo :)
    Btw, I'm following you now. Mind to follow me back? Thanks before ;)

    Love, Ina xoxo
    http://inalathifahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...