10.11.2012

List goes on

I am so back!! Finals are done and I'm free as bird now!!!! I am so happy to finally have time to relax, travel, eat, blog and have fun. My Sem Break list keeps getting longer and longer and longer each day and first stop in my list is to visit the beach this week. I couldn't wait to smell the ocean waves and feel the sand in my toes again so watch out for my upcoming posts there will be surely a lot of them :)



List:

[] Visit the Beach, beach and beach
[] Cebu Outing
[] Food Trips
[] Get a flat tummy
[] Thrift Shopping
[] GET ENOUGH SLEEP

I'll be visiting Cebu together with my friend, Chang Cuizon next weekend. Any suggestions?

Btw, Get ready for November. There are a lot of things in stored for you guys :)


Keep Loving!♥

//E

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sembreak! I actually miss being a student! Hope you have a blast in Cebu!

    http://ishmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ishna, I will surely enjoy my break =)

      Delete
  2. awesome post ! and i love this music *.*
    so sweeet

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/2012/10/white-unicorns.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see Ed Sheeran in 2 weeks!!!

    fashionablyunknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...