1.13.2012

School's In





||Floral Turban from Egg, Shoes from Elegance, Top from Soul Lifestyle||

First steps are like baby steps. At first you might find it hard but sooner or later you'll learn how to deal and live with it. Baby's first word! My first ever first post in my blog and im still stuttered on what to say. Im not really a blogger type of a person but i want to try and discover new things. So Moving on, Thursday night I went to Narnia, played and mixed&match with some good items. Tried something unusual but still fashionable, ofcourse. I even used my school socks for this Haha! I wasn't really ready for this it just came out of the boom. Floral and stripes went well together.

Keep Loving!
//E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for showing some love in my blog. I'll reply and find time to visit your blogs too so please leave a link of your blog. keep loving♥

xoxo,
thelivingcloset

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...